Friday, March 11, 2011

First Follie Check

Everything is looking pretty good in there so far. My right ovary has 6 follies between 10-13mm and few that were too small to count yet. The left was being a little bitchy and wouldn't come out from behind my bowels. The ultrasound lady said she thinks she saw four on there, but she could only measure two. So I am counting that as 8 definites with 2 maybes.

I am sticking to the same doses of my meds for the weekend: 225iu Gonal F, 75iu Menopur, 1 baby aspirin. We are also adding in the Ganirelex tonight which prevents you from ovulating before the doctor is ready. I go back in on Monday for another ultrasound and more blood work. The ultrasound tech said if she had to guess she would say we would be ready for trigger on Monday and retrieval on Wednesday. I am really hoping that is how it turns out!

It symptoms news: I am feeling insanely tired all. the. time. I am really not sure it is because of the hormones, or the fact that I have only been getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night, or because I have been running all over the place all week and it is just catching up with me.

I am also feeling my ovaries more and more. I have also started to notice a little bit of bloat in the tummy area. I haven't been too emotional yet, just a little more teary eyed than normal. I have also lost my appetite entirely. I am nauseous just about all the time, when I try to eat something it goes away, but after a couple bites it comes back only worse. At this rate I will lose even more weight despite trying to just maintain weight for my cycle.

That is it for now, see ya Monday after my 2nd follie check.

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close, yay! I hope you can get caught up on some rest this weekend. Hope to hear more good news on Monday!

    ReplyDelete