Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Champ

The Champ 2

That is our little Champ. I can't stop staring at the picture. I even made it the background on my phone.

I am over analyzing everything I do right now. Just walking to the bathroom terrifies me. But I have to say I am really excited, and for right now at least I have no doubt that this is going to work. I look at that little blob and I see our future kiddo. This is dangerous territory.

This whole cycle was horrid. From the very start when I thought the IVF wasn't going to be covered by insurance right down to only getting 1 embryo and landing in the hospital. But I think about The Champ being ahead in development and hopefully snuggling in right now and I am nothing but conifdant that this is all going to work. That terrifies me. I have been confidant with every cycle that it was going to work, and we all know how those turned out. But now we are at a place that we have never been before. There is an actual embryo inside me. Not just the potential for sperm and egg to meet, but the beginnings of baby. How cool is that?

7 comments:

  1. Stopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. Best wishes in your 2ww and congrats on that beautiful champ! rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and Champ!! I am also PUPO and I transferred on Saturday! When is your first beta? I will be stalking! I agree that IVF is so stressful and we had our bumpy patches, but now is the time to be positive. Thanks for reminding me!

    ICLW 149

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Champ is pretty adorable. I hope he does you proud. (visit via ICLW). All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful first glimpse at your world - I've got my fingers crossed for you!

    Oh, and I'm your newest fan from ICLW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like one beautiful embryo! Snuggle in tight, little one!

    ~ICLW #156

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest little embryo I've ever seen! I'm sending lots of burrowing vibes it's way!

    ICLW #164

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a truly beautifully perfect embryo! Hoping the news is only good from now on.

    ICLW #36

    ReplyDelete