Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can't Sleep....

My IUI is in 4 hours and I can't sleep. I fell asleep at about 1am and woke up again at 2:15 am. I was so sure when I woke up that it was going to be time to get up and get going. Now I can't get back to sleep. It partly nerves I know. The procedure is super easy (just like a pap only my cervix likes to be stupid) I am just pertrified I am getting my hopes up too much. I want this to work so much. I keep visualizing how I will react when I get the news that I am PG, or how I will tell my family. I even daydream about giving birth and sleepless nights. Which is kinda ironic.

I envy my husband so much! He is upstairs right now snoaring away, not a care in the world. He gets to wake up roll over do his buisness and he just has to go along for the ride the rest of the day. Sometimes being a dude does seem so much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment