Thursday, March 4, 2010

100 Books in 1 Year Update...

So I am slightly behind in my count and it has only been two weeks since I started. Oops. I should read at least two a week and I have read two and a half so far. Here is what I have read so far:
1) The Tattooed Lady: A History - Pretty good, it kinda felt like the author went over a lot of the stuff multiple times without adding anything new. But it was cool learning about the side shows and tattooed ladies, and now I really want to take my husband to see a side show (or burlesque show)in DC.

2) Forrest of Hand and Teeth - Excellent! I could not put this book down, even at work. It is about a post-apocalyptic world where the "unconsecrated" have taken over and the girl/village that is trying to survive.

3) The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd Book 1- So far it is OK, another teenage vampire type story. We'll see, I am only a couple chapters into it.

I hope to step up my game coming and I am going to try to burn through three books a week including audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment