Monday, July 5, 2010

The Plan....

So AF has come and gone. I am temping and charting again, which is not my favorite thing to do, but whatever it takes right. I have also been consulting Dr. Google (which Dr. F actually encourages) and I have some symptoms in common with Endometriosis. I don't have all the symptoms, but some of them. So I have decided to make an appointment with Dr. F to sit down and talk through what we can do to figure some stuff out while I am on this stupid break. I know doing a lap is one possibility, not sure if there is more that we could do.

I also want to talk to him about the possibility of doing an injectables IUI at the end of the summer. IVF just scares the crap out of me (mostly the egg retrieval part) and I want to try everything we can before moving to IVF. So I want one more shot at IUI. I may also ask for a repeat HSG to see if my right tube stayed open after the Tubal Recannulization.

So we shall see if anything news comes of all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment