Thursday, June 2, 2011

Deja Vu

Good ole' Aunt Flow arrived today. Tomorrow I will go in for my baseline bloodwork and ultrasound. IVF #2. I really never thought I would be here. I am in this very weird state of calm right now. I am not excited for this cycle, but I am not dreading it either. Mostly I just feel "Oh, this again, ok."

I am not very hopeful, though I do have my moments of optimism. Yesterday I caught myself daydreaming on the treadmill about what it would be like to see a heartbeat on an ultrasound. And a few days again while Garry and I were in Target i caught myself looking at hooded towels that looked like a penguin. Garry caught me and we mooned over how cute it would be for our eventual babies. But those moments are few and far between.

I am curious about how the new med dosage will effect me though. I will be on 525 iu Gonal F and 75 iu Menopur to start out with. That is a lot of hormones. I am hoping I won't be a giant raging bitch, and maybe if we are lucky I will produce a few more mature eggs this time around. We shall see. Here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment